The Flea Market encompasses 15 different markets with each one having its own focus i.e. antique, bric-à-brac, clothes, trade or collectibles. As a result, the stroller or Bargain hunter gets a unique flavor and amazing opportunities to buy souvenirs to fill your home with !
The Flea Market of Clignancourt spreads over 7 acres (3 hectares) and aggregates 2500 stands who sells Antiques, Old Furnitures, Vintages Products, Quirky Items, Bric-à-Brac…
Open on Saturdays from 8:30 am until 6:30 pm, on Sundays from 10:00 am until 6:30 pm and on Mondays from 10:30 am until 5:30 pm.
It is the largest concentration of Antiques Shops in the World and totals 11 millions visitors per year among which many travelers and often some celebrities. Below is a list of the Markets with their main Focus:
- Antica: Furniture and 18th & 19th C.
- Items Biron: Asian Art, 18th, 19th, & 20th C.
- Items Cambo: Charming
- Market Dauphine: Varied Antiques, Books, Art
- Restauration L’Entrepôt: Oversized Items (Staircases, Bookcases, Fireplaces, etc.).
- L’usine: Only for Professionals
- Jules Vallès: Markets for Seasonned Hunters, Furniture renting for Movies
- Malassis: Antiques & Decoration, 17th C. until 20th C.
- Le Passage: Wide Choice of Clothes, Furnitures, Old Books, Military Clothes,Ornaments Paul Bert: trendy Market, Furniture, Art
- Items from 17th C. until Vintage.
- Rosiers: Lights, 20th C. Art Items.
- Serpette: Essential Venue for Art Enthusiasts, from Antiquity until 1970s. High End Items within a Cosy yet elegant Setting.
- Vernaison: Old Items, Scientific Items, Toys
- Malik: New Garnments & Fashion Designers Clothes